View, edit, and delete cookies
Open the Cookies pane
Click the Application tab to open the Application panel. Under Storage expand Cookies, then select an origin.
Figure 1. The Cookies pane
The Cookies table contains the following fields:
- Name. The cookie's name.
- Value. The cookie's value.
- Domain. The hosts that are allowed to receive the cookie.
- Path. The URL that must exist in the requested URL in order to send the
- Expires / Max-Age. The cookie's expiration date or maximum age. For session cookies this value is always
- Size. The cookie's size, in bytes.
- Secure. If true, this field indicates that the cookie can only be sent to the server over a secure, HTTPS connection.
- SameSite. Contains
laxif the cookie is using the experimental
- SameParty. If true, this field indicates that the cookie is allowed to be set or sent in contexts where all ancestor frames belong to the same First-Party Set.
- Priority. Contains
highif using deprecated cookie Priority attribute.
Use the Filter text box to filter cookies by Name or Value. Filtering by other fields is not supported.
Figure 2. Filtering out any cookies that don't contain the text
Edit a cookie
The Name, Value, Domain, Path, and Expires / Max-Age fields are editable. Double-click a field to edit it.
Figure 3. Setting the name of a cookie to
Select a cookie and then click Delete Selected to delete that one cookie.
Figure 4. Deleting a selected cookie
Click Clear All to delete all cookies.
Figure 5. Clearing all cookies